If you are a Council tenant queries about housing should be directed to the Sheffield City Council or your Local Councillors.

If you are a private tenant you should direct any initial complaints to your landlord. If these are unresolved you can seek advice from Sheffield City Council, Sheffield Citizen’s Advice or Shelter.

If you feel you have exhausted these channels or would like to discuss your issues further please do contact my office on 0114 234 9079 or gill.furniss.mp@parliament.uk.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search