My team and I will try and be as helpful as we can, but I have around 70,000 constituents to look after as well as my Parliamentary duties to attend to. I have plenty of information below for you to look through to see if another organisation may be more appropriate to help with your issue.

There is a strict parliamentary protocol which mean MP’s can only help people who live in the area they represent. If you are unsure who your MP is you can find out by following this link and entering your postcode into the search bar.

If you have a personal issue (e.g. with immigration or benefits) and you live in Sheffield Brightside and Hillsborough, I may be able to offer you help. Click the following links to see how I can help with different issues:

To contact my office, please visit our contact page.


Below is a list of organisations that you may also wish to get in touch with to offer you some assistance. Please be aware the buttons link to external websites, of which I have no control over their content.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search